1.    #1  
    ok .... so by now I've progressed to using my Treo 700 wx and I love it ....

I am ready to purchase a portable keyboard so that I can use it even more .... but before I do I have a couple of questions for those of you who are using one (I have read the reviews on most that I can find ....)

I ~will~ be using my Treo at work and am wondering if there is a way to connect my computer keyboard there to it ....

and for any of you who are using a portable keyboard ... which model do you use and why do you like/dislike it?

thank you in advance!
    The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders...tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.
    ~Herman Goering~
    I use the ThinkOutside Stowaway IR keyboard on occasion (i.e. when I go away for the weekend and don't want to bring a laptop). It is reliable, folds up to a compact little size, and is not too bad to type on. Takes a little getting used to, but so does every new typing experience... don't think there's a way to hook up your PC keyboard though, unless it's Bluetooth, and even then it probably wouldn't have drivers for Treo...
    END OF LINE
    Your post reminded me I have a Motion Computing Bluetooth keyboard lying around. I just pulled it out and after having some initial troubles pairing it (stupid me forgot to press the number key to get the number, and not the underlying letter on the treo), i got it to work! It works great too, only thing is I dont have any control over the OK button or the softkeys from the keyboard...... And the trackball doesn't work either, of course.....
    I had a fold-up Stowaway keyboard for an old Ipaq years ago (no bluetooth)and loved it. I used it extensively to take notes on all through school and enjoyed typing on it as much as a laptop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger fan View Post
    I ~will~ be using my Treo at work and am wondering if there is a way to connect my computer keyboard there to it ....
    This sounds like what you are looking for. Never tried it though, so I cannot verify this software. It offers a free trial though.

http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=1547
  6.    #6  
    thanks ALL for your input .....
    The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders...tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.
    ~Herman Goering~