1.    #1  
    hit spacebar in the 650, and you get taken straight to the address bar in blazer.

What about for internet explorer.

Someone list the shortcuts!
    Interesting, it looks like if no link is selected, space bar goes down a page. If a link is selected, space bar is the same as clicking on the link.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    hold the option key ( under the "a" key) and then press the green phone key.
    now for another trick.... hold option key and press dpad left brings you to the top of the page.

hold option and press dpad right bring you to the bottom of the page.
    last one I know is....

hold option key and press dpad up move up page by page in stead of link by link.

hold option and press dpad down go down page by page.

hope this helps, cody

sorry to post all this in 3 different replies. I am posting this on my treo and had to try it before I posted the wrong commands. lol
  6.    #6  
    option + green phone key is a preset that starts messaing app on mine. How do you get it to do something different while inside internet explorer on the treo 750?
    not sure if it works on the 750 or not. works on the 700wx. just try it and see.
    I have option-green mapped to IE. If I press this while already in IE, nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    hold the option key ( under the "a" key) and then press the green phone key.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    I have option-green mapped to IE. If I press this while already in IE, nothing happens.
    ok, these shortcuts must not work for the 750 like the 700. my bad.

i was just trying to help. what do i know, i don't have a 750
    Not all of your suggestions don't work. The others work, but this one I couldn't get to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    ok, these shortcuts must not work for the 750 like the 700. my bad.

i was just trying to help. what do i know, i don't have a 750