Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I was over on ppcgeeks today, and about 10 mintues ago someone posted in a sms2000 allowance thread. Here is his post

"Hey I just got off the phone with Verizon today and got a new texting/data plan which seems to be one of their better ones. It is as follows:
    Unlimited Data
    800 text messages
    100 Pix messages

total = $20/month

I personally thought that the unlimited data for 44.99 was way too much and as far as I know they're still offering the unlimited data plan at that much so as soon as I saw this I ate it up, on my online account it is posted as the following 'unl data 800 text 100' or something to that extent. There is NO IN messaging with these though its just straight up 800 so hope this helps someone, any of you mods can move it to a more visible place if you feel it necessary.
    "
    If accurate, that's not half bad.

Now if they'd only get the 700wx and not nail you for Slingbox (are they still enforcing that?) and give me a corporate discount, I'd switch ;-)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Hmm, if vzw's 700wx includes a2dp support I'll be all over that! I'm not worried at all about slingplayer usage. I used it heavily without fear of being canceled for 7 months. All those reports of people being canceled were data card users. Though I have to admit I never exceeded the 10gb limit, but went over 4gb several times.

Oh and I get a corporate discount from vzw. :-P
    Is this a retentions offer or one of those secret unadvertised plans buried in their system (like the free text message 2000 allowance)?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Ya i recieve the corporate discount on mine 2, but if that deal is true thats crazy, ima switch asap lol you cant beat it
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Is this a retentions offer or one of those secret unadvertised plans buried in their system (like the free text message 2000 allowance)?
    It looks to be a secret plan cuz it's not listed on their website.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I just called verizon, the lady put me on hold for about 5 minutes then came back and said, she does see it in her system 800 txt msgs, 100 pix, and unlimited PDA data, but she claimed that it wasnt released yet to them, therefor they couldnt add it? But she was also explaining that shed be scared to add such a plan, because shes not sure if the unlimited PDA is the same as unlimited data? lol
    so is this legit or what? any other try?.....also can you pay more and add more texts on.....id go over 800 easily
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    if this plan is legit, which it looks like it is, im going to get it, then add the sms 2000 lol
    you can't do both. They won't allow two different text plans on the same account.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    ahh oh well unlimited data for 20, it would be a steal
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I just added it to my plan guys, it is a real feature
    What's the latest rumor on the 700wx for vzw? hehe. Last I heard was January.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sfld View Post
    I just added it to my plan guys, it is a real feature
    Can you post a screenshot of your online account info so we can see where it was added? This should help those of us who want to get this added to our accounts. Just make sure you block out your personal info.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    im sorry i dont remember my photbucket account pw any more, but if anyone wants to msg me for a pic, il reply with my aim sn and we can direct connect
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Or at least give us the name of the package code so we can ask for it that way. My first call to VZW didn't produce any results.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Unl Pda 800 Txt 100
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    So I called VZW tec support and they don't have it listed yetaccording to the rep,(I think he was worried about his call time). SFLD, what is the package called and who did you speak with? Thanks,

I guess I should have refreshed............................ Thanks,
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Guys i called once, and they didnt do it, then i called again and the guy added it the second time.

He even placed me on hold for 10 minutes, talked to the data department and they confirmed its unlimited broadband data!. He even scheduled a follow up call, and said he would note my account and personally take care of it if anything shows up on my next bill. Online its even giving me the option to add in the unlimited in network plus 500 msgs. So in a sense you can have

Unlimited data.
    Unlimited in network msging.
    1300 msgs for other carriers.
    600 pix messages
    for $30

Since the code doesnt appear on the messaging side, its letting me add whatever msging package i want, im almost positive i can add the free 2000 sms allowance on there also, that way i dont even have to get the 10 dollar in network package
    Last edited by sfld; 11/28/2006 at 04:32 PM. Reason: another idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by sfld View Post
    Unl Pda 800 Txt 100
    PDATP - UNL PDA 800 TXT 100 - 20.00

Is what you IM'd me. Where was that listed?
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast