1.    #1  
    I bought a 700wx 2 weeks ago and couldnt handle a couple of major flaws that I found. The first was the text messaging issue with Tmobile and Verizon. Solved. 2nd was not being able to shut the phone up while in sitting position with phone in my pocket. With the 650, you pushed the side buttons and the phone would still ring on the other end, but it would silence the 650 in my pocket while with customers. Has anyone found a way to fix this on their 700wx? Third, and what I really need help with is why couldnt I tap certain buttons with browsing sites in Internet Explorer. Example. Wellsfargo.com, I couldnt login to my account. I would enter my login and password and could see the the LOGIN button, but couldnt tap it, it wouldnt do anything. Same frustrating thing when I was trying to figure out ways to text my wife with Tmobile on sites like Yahoo. I couldnt tap the send button. My friend with 700w said he found the same problem. I want to go back to the 700wx now that they have the Text problem solved, but sometimes need to access my Wellsfargo.com account in emergecies. Help would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Press any key.

Where's the any key?

I found that if you press any of the letters on the keyboard, the ringer will go silent.
    Dunno what you're experiencing with the WF login button. I can hit it just fine HOWEVER WF.com does not support PIE it appears.
    able to shut the phone up while in sitting position with phone in my pocket.
    Have you thought about hitting any key on the keyboard? B/c this is what it does.

Third, and what I really need help with is why couldnt I tap certain buttons with browsing sites in Internet Explorer.
    People always say this and it's always with a certain type of site: banking (or anything with high security).

Fact is, although PIE is compatible with many websites it can't do them all especially those with high security requirements and scripts, which is what Wellsfargo is.

This isn't a bug so much as a Mobile limitation, since banking sites typically don't want to dumb down their security or aid in mobile access. However, if you really want this I suggest using Opera Mobile 8.6 or Netfront 3.3.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    pie plus works well as well. some sites don't display as well with the "one column" view. sometimes I have to view in "desktop"
    I am having the same problem with sites liek Expedia... Can anyone else search flights ine xpedia..l I see the search flights button, but it will not tap or hyperlink

Is there anything I am doing wrong or something to install to make PIE work with EVEVRY site IE does?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRadio View Post
    I am having the same problem with sites liek Expedia... Can anyone else search flights ine xpedia..l I see the search flights button, but it will not tap or hyperlink

Is there anything I am doing wrong or something to install to make PIE work with EVEVRY site IE does?

Thanks
    For flight status I usually use this

http://mobile.orbitz.com/

WORKS perfectly. It seems that expedia has given up on it's mobile site.