1.    #1  
    Often, applications I am running on my 700w close without warning. For example, I can be running Agile Messenger ir PIE, and for no (apparent) reason, the program will close and I will be thrown back to the Today screen.

Is this due to low program memory? I am running Wisbar lite, PhoneAlarm, and Weather Panel.
    yes it's cause of the program memory. I have the wx so I don't know for sure, but try this

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=124995
    that's how WM 5 works: it gets low on program memory and it shuts down a program (usually the one you don't wan to close, lol)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by NestOfRobins View Post
    Often, applications I am running on my 700w close without warning. For example, I can be running Agile Messenger ir PIE, and for no (apparent) reason, the program will close and I will be thrown back to the Today screen.

Is this due to low program memory? I am running Wisbar lite, PhoneAlarm, and Weather Panel.
    The default setting is that it starts shutting down apps at 5mb of memory. Using a free registry editor like Total Commander, you can change the value. I have found that my w works much better with that limit set to 3mb of memory. There's a really long and great thread that lists all the registry tweaks that's linked on the faq thread.