Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    So, I have gone through and through, setting up the activesync connection, with my OWA mail address, users name, and password, but no domain.

But, when I got over to messaging, I don't see any way to get it to sync, or download mail? The fields for send and receive are just blank?

Is there some tutorial for setting up exchange mail on the 700wx, on Sprint?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tivoboy View Post
    So, I have gone through and through, setting up the activesync connection, with my OWA mail address, users name, and password, but no domain.

But, when I got over to messaging, I don't see any way to get it to sync, or download mail? The fields for send and receive are just blank?

Is there some tutorial for setting up exchange mail on the 700wx, on Sprint?
    When I entered those settings in the 700wx, it just all came over once the settings were complete. One sync was all that it took to do that. Did you put the settings in the phone or in the PC? You may need to put them in the phone, although I still don't think you need to do that.

Sorry to not be of more help. I only did it once when the phone was new a few months ago.

Bob
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    I tried putting them in on the phone, but it seems they just get kicked out over and over again.

there is nothing being kept
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    So, if I clear everything on the TREO, clear the exchange settings, and then just go to the activesync settings, and put everything in there,

after I hit FINISH, I am back to the beginning? Does that seem odd? It doesn't seem as if the information is going in there, or sticking?

That doesn't seem right.

Once information is put in there, does it stick?

Is there a need for DOMAIN information? I haven't ever used it before.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tivoboy View Post
    So, if I clear everything on the TREO, clear the exchange settings, and then just go to the activesync settings, and put everything in there,

after I hit FINISH, I am back to the beginning? Does that seem odd? It doesn't seem as if the information is going in there, or sticking?

That doesn't seem right.

Once information is put in there, does it stick?

Is there a need for DOMAIN information? I haven't ever used it before.
    In Activesync, on the phone - I do have a domain listed in there. I don't remember if it was required or not, but it's in there on mine. Under settings, be sure that everything that you want to syne is checked off. If nothing is checked, nothing will sync.

Bob