Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. sfld's Avatar
    Posts
    102 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
       #1  
    When i first got the phone i coulda swore i saw this option somewhere.... can you take a mp3 that is on the SD card and assign it as a ringtone? without copying it to the device? or am i smokin somethng good lol
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by sfld View Post
    When i first got the phone i coulda swore i saw this option somewhere.... can you take a mp3 that is on the SD card and assign it as a ringtone? without copying it to the device? or am i smokin somethng good lol
    You can select it right off the card, but it will copy it to the device under Windows\Rings. It is best to cut the mp3 to a smaller section of the song to save on storage. I use Audacity.
  3. #3  
    Originally Posted by ebedoun
    <i>You can select it right off the card, but it will copy it to the device under Windows\Rings. It is best to cut the mp3 to a smaller section of the song to save on storage. I use Audacity.</i>
    I just want to mention that ebedoun's reply is exact .... I am ~trying~ to learn how to use audicity to cut some ringtones ....
    The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders...tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.
    ~Herman Goering~
  4. #4  
    lol ... just as I am trying to learn how to use the quote function here!
    The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders...tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.
    ~Herman Goering~
  5. #5  
    ive been looking around and cant find an APP for WM5 that will allow me to do random ringtones. Anybody know ? - Treo700WX btw
  6. #6  
    pocketgear.com you'll find anything there.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gordo2dope View Post
    ive been looking around and cant find an APP for WM5 that will allow me to do random ringtones. Anybody know ? - Treo700WX btw
    O2 Plus says it does...

    http://www.ppcgeeks.com/o2-plus-v-2-...ted-t1323.html

Posting Permissions