1.    #1  
    My 700wx seems to slow down or freeze up approximately once a day. I've only had the phone for 5 days and haven't installed any software.

Sometimes its in the morning after a night of recharging and sometimes its after coming out of the movie theatre.

It is fixed after a soft reset only.

Anyone else experience this?
    I would take it to the sprint store. while in a frozen state, and have them swap it.
    mine has froze like 3-4 times since I got it sept 1st.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    I would take it to the sprint store. while in a frozen state, and have them swap it.

what if I bought it over the phone with retentions? don't I need to send it back to them?
    that's even better. they are sure to send you a new one not a recondition. I would call retentions and tell them you know hundreds of wx that don't do this and that there is deffently some thing wrong with the one you have. other wise thay will want you to go to a service and repair center to have it checked. you could go to the service and repair center aswell if you have the insurance.

if you call retentions you need to sound confident in knowing there is a problem.