Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Hey guys, I'm a former Treo 600 user who's had a Sprint 6700 for about the past year and am getting annoyed with it - specifically the fact that alarms and notifications don't work well at all.

Now, my impression is that alarms/notifications are pretty much broken in WM5 and have been since PPC2002, but maybe I'm wrong. I really am thinking about switching back to a Treo - specifically the Sprint 700wx but I need to know if alarms and notifications actually work on this device. So is it sporadic and un-dependable like all other WM devices, or do they actually seem to work on the Treo? Note that I'm talking about both the alarms as well as calendar notifications. Thanks!!
    i never seemed to figure out how to do alarms on here. In calanders you can set "appointments" but its just not the same. I remember seeing something with alarms somewhere but havent seen it again. I ended up installing "chronos" app for alarms
    alarms are ok if you don't change them. if you change them you will need to clear the notification que with an app like memmaid. I don't use these alarms, I use spb time. it works great and has an awesome clock screen saver.

the calendar works fine. it has a repeat option.

bacically alarms work the same as on the 6700.
    Alarms and notifications work better with Phone Alarm installed.