1.    #1  
    I have a profile in PA to turn of my radio (phone) at 10:30 every night. When I look at my phone in the morning, it is off but the clock says 10:30 and it is locked up. I alway have to reset it first thing in the morning.

Does anyone else experience this?
    what version of PA are you using? and what treo are you running it on? 700w or wx..........if its the 700w i suggest you install the version 1.3.x.......this seems to be the most stable addition for the 700w
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I have a 700w and my PA doesn't do that. I'm running the most current version. You didn't install it to the storage card by chance?

Greg
  4.    #4  
    I am using version 1.56 build 77 on the Treo 700 WX.
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Katahdin View Post
    I am using version 1.56 build 77 on the Treo 700 WX.
    This is a known issue on the 700wx when using KeyGuard. Version 1.57 should fix this issue, but for a workaround, turn KeyGuard off. Check out the PocketMax support forum for more info...
    weird, I've used every version including all the betas and have never experienced this and I didn't think it was a known issue

I use keyguard and automatic profile changes all the time.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    weird, I've used every version including all the betas and have never experienced this and I didn't think it was a known issue

I use keyguard and automatic profile changes all the time.
    When I upgraded to 1.56 build 77, I started having the exact same issue as Katahdin. Lots of screen flashes and wakeups during the day, then the device would lock up after the night profile activated (timed only). Frankly, I was surprised there weren't more people (like yourself) complaining about it. Turning off KeyGaurd pretty much fixed it - not completely though.

Here's the pocketMax support thread.
    interesting stuff.

well, the 1.57 beta 3 and 4 are nice with escalating alarms and repeat alarms per profile now (instead of global repeats) which is a very welcomed addition.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  9.    #9  
    I don't use keyguard but I will try version 1.57.