Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The stability is highly improved compared to the older Palm devices I have owned.
    Treo 750v ---> Now Sold.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerShark View Post
    No problems for me so far. My bet would be the OS is responsible for this. I don't think any of the problems I had with the 650 were hardware related. I also expect 680 POS issue threads to pop up fairly quickly.
    Here you go. The 680 POS reset thread that we knew was coming.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=129869
    Quote Originally Posted by MacDaNife View Post
    Sorry if I wasn't clear enough in my earlier post:

Jeyo does NOT work with the Treo 750 due to the customized Messaging app.
    Well, how come I am currently using the Jeyo companion 1.1 with my 750v then.
    I have the 750 and the 680. 680 is far more stable with my main app: goodlink. I'm sticking with the 680.
    Rock solid. Ditto the expansion card above.
    Which one do you find rock solid the 750 or the 680? I've had the 680 reset a few times already.

Quote Originally Posted by mausalot View Post
    Rock solid. Ditto the expansion card above.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy View Post
    I have the 750 and the 680. 680 is far more stable with my main app: goodlink. I'm sticking with the 680.
    That is probably because Goodlink isn't supported on the 750. So this is no real surprise.
    Treo 750v ---> Now Sold.
  8. tcs
    although it is stable but the overall performance is nowhere near to what PalmOS offers. The trade off is u do get multitasking.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon View Post
    The stability is highly improved compared to the older Palm devices I have owned.
    SpeedDemon, Any issues with the 750 on T-mobile? Are you msiing calls while on EDGE, also what does the G signify, EDGE or GPRS, does it shoe a E for edge or does it show G at all times. Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12