Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I would like to free up some memory on my device but am not sure which files I can delete. I have quite a few .cab files. I'm assuming I can erase them after install? Is there a way to search and find useless files taking up space? I also saw someone with a utility that would clear and clean memeory everyday? What is your memory at and what do you do to keep files clean and organized? Thanks in advance!
    My recommendation is to pick up a utility program such as Dinarsoft's MemMaid, SKTools, or Pocket Mechanic. These apps specialize in cleaning up your device of alot of junk that is not necessary and so much more.

As for your cab files, yes, you can delete them after you have installed them. There is a registry hack that automatically deletes cab files after you run them. Tweaks2k.Net has that hack built in.

HTH!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Thanks, I'm checking out MemMaid right now.