are you going to buy it?
    Just call me Berd.
    $149 and 6.5 lbs...very interesting
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    are you going to buy it?
    At 149.00 how could I not? Are you kiddin me? That is cheaper than the 680.
    Well this is WEIRD!
    I don't why, but I'm skeptical.
    I guess it can't hurt to order it,
    I mean Hey, it's Amazon.com
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Maybe its one of those Thanksgiving sales. Well, I'm almost tempted to switch to Cingular, so "thanks!"
    DJ

"How about I take it to the next level"
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by skyking517 View Post
    Well this is WEIRD!
    Could this be the Black Friday surprise? Palm/Cingular had everyone wondering when the 680 was coming out and bam! release the 750 on black Friday W/the 680?
    Windows Mobile - Yuck!
    Usually ships in 4-6 weeks!
    That's funny.
    I'll wait...
    Just call me Berd.
    Well I didnt think we would be sooo lucky to see a price that low. We shall see when it comes out..I just LOVE 3G on the blackjack but would prefer a Treo.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Yeah 4-6 weeks, 6lbs, and no picture have me a little too worried to be jumping into the Amazon just yet. While it could end up being a great price, I'll stick with Sprint for a bit longer, since they finally fixed their SMS problems and all on the 700wx.
    DJ

By their using the word 'usually' can mean a lot.
    Either it is really coming out in 4-6 weeks, or usually, but not necessarily in 4-6 week's.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    True. It also says Amazon is out of the HP 6515 and they'll be back in about 5-6 weeks, so even still, the Treo is cheaper and should come sooner for those chomping at the bit!
    DJ

Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    By their using the word 'usually' can mean a lot.
    Either it is really coming out in 4-6 weeks, or usually, but not necessarily in 4-6 week's.
    Took my order for the Treo at $149 for an upgrade with 2 year contract. WTF?

Total of $168 and change for overnight shipping. Stated it was to ship between December 21 and Jan 4. Should mean I'll find it in the stores before then and will cancel my order. Do not understand the pricing - no logic. Likely an error by Amazon.
    Jer 23:29
  15.    #16  
    Must be selling pretty well, its already 21st in the top seller list.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers...bosnation0e-20
    Quote Originally Posted by JPVann View Post
    Took my order for the Treo at $149 for an upgrade with 2 year contract. WTF?

Total of $168 and change for overnight shipping. Stated it was to ship between December 21 and Jan 4. Should mean I'll find it in the stores before then and will cancel my order. Do not understand the pricing - no logic. Likely an error by Amazon.

so u ordered it right?......im tempted to but it seems really sketchy..........esp since it says the phone weighs 6.2 pounds.......

i mean 150 is a pretty good deal but still.............u think its safe to buy?
    When you get to the plan selection page I noticed that they force you to choose either MEdia Max 1000 for 29.99/month or MEdia Max 200 for 19.99/month. And this appears to be *in addition* to your choice of one (or none) of the following: PDA Max, BB Connect Unltd., PDA Connect Unltd., BB Connect 4MB.
  18.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by newtonjack View Post
    Must be selling pretty well, its already 21st in the top seller list.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers...bosnation0e-20
    Moving up fast, now 9th best seller and on Thanksgiving no less!
    See the cool thing is that even if the price is wrong Amazon will have to honor the price...DOOOOH for them and YEEEEAH for you. I will wait and see what happens.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast