1.    #1  
    Hello,

I would like to upgrade my treo 750v with the cingular rom and the rom is not available anymore :-(

My Treo is in Italian and would love to have the english ROM.

I was wondering if someone has the ROM available ?

Thanks in advance and happy thanksgiving

Jerome
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Looks like they've been told to remove it. There appear to be issues with that version of the Cingular ROM so it may be better to hold out for an official release anyway.
    Once you move to the Cingular ROM, you can't go back because there isn't a Vodaphone ROM available to reflash it. Some have reported significant issues here at TC, so you might be better off sticking with the Voda ROM for a while.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I looked but I don't have the file anymore. I wouldn't recommend the Cingular ROM. Like the others said, it's buggy and Goodlink kept crashing on it requiring a hard reset everytime. I'm not even using my 750 anymore cause of it.
    Brandon
    I saw a post that said after a hard reset, you have the choice to choose your language. Maybe try that for the time being?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Some of the guys on HoFo said the opposite...that the Cingular ROM was working great.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)