1.    #1  
    hi i have searched on the site but did not find anything regarding my question. Basically i'm confused i have just received my 700wx and updated the sms patch
    the question that i have is that i cannot send people a text message with a pic like i used to on my treo 650. i start by going into the new screen and then i go into the menu screen and it says insert but i cannot access it. it's there but its not a availiable option please help am i doing something wrong? why wont it let em access the insert tab?
    Treo 600, Treo 650 owner, Never Treo 700 !!!!!!
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Because you basically can't with your 700wx stock... however, go here: http://www.ppcgeeks.com/real-picture...00wx-t707.html and you'll be able to.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    A text message (SMS) with a photo isn't a text message, it's a Multimedia Message (MMS), OR PictureMail in Sprint's world. The 700wx can't do MMS out of the box, and you need to install the program Pibe38 linked to get it working. I just wanted to clarify the difference between a SMS and a MMS.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    so how much will this cost someone with an unlimited data plan?
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I'm not exactly sure, I have unlimited Picture Mail included with my SERO plan, but I think it's $5/month for unlimited Picture Mail on a normal account.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    Because you basically can't with your 700wx stock... however, go here: http://www.ppcgeeks.com/real-picture...00wx-t707.html and you'll be able to.

This says you can only RECEIVE MMS... You can not send them?!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRadio View Post
    This says you can only RECEIVE MMS... You can not send them?!
    If you read the instructions on that first post, you will see the following near the bottom:

"There you have it! Go to your pics or movies and select one. Select menu, select send, then select MMS. You can now send your picture/video mail with ease."
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    It says it doesn't send VIDEOS yet. Pictures send fine...
    I did the install, but the "insert" is still greyed out.....what now?
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    You need to switch to the MMS folder, not try attach the pictures to the regular SMS messages.
    Something must be wrong. No MMS folder showed up. But MMS configuration is there for me to edit.
    reinstalled it, now it shows up