1.    #1  
    Ok folks,
    I am a avid Mac user, and I just got a brand new work laptop that has bluetooth. In OS X it was quite easy to turn the bluetooth radio on and off and to pair and such. In XP I can't figure out how to shut my bluetooth radio off. I don't really have a need of bluetooth AS right now and I don't really need a keyboard or mouse either. Any help would be appreciated....

Also what can I use the bluetooth stack on the 700wx for, it seems that none of the services I used on the 650 work now?
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  2.    #2  
    bump.... any help here?
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    It would be nice if you told us what bluetooth drivers you're using (built in MS drivers, or some other BT stack?)

If you're using the built in MS drivers, then your functionality is severly limited. Your best bet is to look for a different set of drivers for your BT.

What services are you trying to use? I believe the 700wx supports SPP, HID, and OPP
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Trev,
    My question was much more basic, I literally was trying to figure out how to shut off the radio, and then what services out of the stack I could use with the 700wx...

Apparently I have a wireless button that controls the wireless radio, and the bluetooth radio.... the two must be both on or off. I guess they are integrated into the same board..

As for the stack, I am using the MS drivers I believe.......

Thanks for the heads up on SPP HID and OPP, though where I'm from OPP has another meaning ;-)