Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Okay, this has been bugging me for a while. When I try to change the volume of the ringer from the today screen using the side buttons, it always changes the phone ear piece volume first. Then I have to use the d-pad to get over and change the ringer volume. It's very annoying to have to do this. I'd rather just be able to change the ringer volume from the today screen, and change the call volume when in call. Does anyone know any programs/hacks/ways to change this?
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhkaplan View Post
    Okay, this has been bugging me for a while. When I try to change the volume of the ringer from the today screen using the side buttons, it always changes the phone ear piece volume first. Then I have to use the d-pad to get over and change the ringer volume. It's very annoying to have to do this. I'd rather just be able to change the ringer volume from the today screen, and change the call volume when in call. Does anyone know any programs/hacks/ways to change this?

i'm not sure i even understand what the 2 bars represent. i mean, when you change the volume with the side buttons, there are 2 bars....one is a cell phone and one is a handset phone.