1.    #1  
    can get them on the Palm US website when you 'buy' the 680.
    $49.
    It looks like the Treo 860 battery and cradle should work with the Treo 750, but is it confirmed?
    I hope the release of the 680 spurs the production of extended batteries. I work really long days as a resident doc and am struggling to make it through the day.

MW
    750 works with 650 cradle, so I think they've standardized it. Probably a pretty good bet that the 680 does not have it's own unique cradle/connector.

Good to know about the battery. Thanks.
    I don't use a cradle but the usb cable is different on the 750 compared to the 650.
    guys, the connector is 100% the same , has been since the t650. but I was wondering about the shape of the device and how it would fit the cradle.
    anyways by the UK palm site it lists all the 680 items as compatible with both 750 and 680.
    I'm looking at both of the cables and one connector is twice the size as the other.
    that is because palm split the universal connector into 2, one is data only andother for power. i have both 650 and 750 and am able to use both cables with each device.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Both the cable and cradle for the 650 work on the 750v, I know for sure as I've got and use both.
    Quote Originally Posted by partialdoctor View Post
    I hope the release of the 680 spurs the production of extended batteries. I work really long days as a resident doc and am struggling to make it through the day.

MW
    Seidio is working on various extended batteries for Treo 750 and Treo 680.

Seidio
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio is working on various extended batteries for Treo 750 and Treo 680.

Seidio
    keep us updated on your progress!!! i've used your batteries on several of my other PPC devices!
    cortez
    Xda Orbit 2 / Sprint Diamond / Samsung Epix / Touch HD