1.    #1  
    Has anyone got theis combination to work properly?

IE - Using MS Money mobile on the Treo 700w to syncy with a version of MS Money on the PC?

I know there was a compatibility issue with WM5 but don't know if it's been resolved yet now that MS Money 2006 and 2007 are out.

Anyone?
    I would also like to know. I am considering getting a couple 700wx's soon but need to know if my fiancee can use Microsoft Money with hers. She uses a Dell Axim right now running WM2003SE but I hear WM5 isn't compatible?
    MONEY is not compatible w/windows mobile 5.0, and MS is not even trying to correct this at this time. I use quicken, but if you already own MS Money than look into SPB Finance, it claims to sync with Money. But Microsoft Money for Pocket PC will not work, period.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    What version of Quicken are you using that comes with a mobile version? I'm currently using Quicken 2005 on my desktop.

Greg
    Money 2006 and prior will only work with a WM2003 device. WM5 is not compatible.

Money 2007 will not work with anything (including WM2003).

I think it sucks that Microsoft took this feature out. But you know they were thinking "Security" when they removed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by GregE View Post
    What version of Quicken are you using that comes with a mobile version? I'm currently using Quicken 2005 on my desktop.

Greg
    2007 works fine. the new pocket Quicken supports 2005 also I believe.
    According to Landware.com:

Mobile Quicken™ - Stand Alone or Connect with a Click

Now it's easy to keep your financial information complete, accurate and up-to-date wherever you go. Skip the monthly receipt-typing chore by effortlessly capturing everyday transactions directly on your handheld or Smartphone.

Pocket Quicken configures itself to best suit your needs. If you want to use Pocket Quicken as a stand alone finance application it can instantly set up a standard set of categories, currencies and accounts with a single button tap and begin to operate as your sole finance manager*.

If instead you have Quicken running on your Macintosh or Windows computer, then it becomes a true mobile companion and provides excellent connectivity via the built-in Synchronization technology. Transferring data is quick and hassle free — just press the Sync button. Pocket Quicken makes it easy to keep your finances organized, and is the only handheld solution to sync with Quicken 2005, 2006 and 2007. <----- <-----

So yeah, 2005 is supported
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    According to Landware.com:
    So it is not an application from Quicken themselves but a 3rd party application. That right?
    http://quicken.intuit.com/quicken-pr...=null&sub=null

Pocket quicken is listed on their website, it is supported by them, but landware created it (I assume)

The link for it goes to www.pocketquicken.com