Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Im currently with verizon and I love the service. Right now i use a motorola e815. What i want to know is when i receieve this phone which is used, what do i need to do to make sure its up to par? Do i need to modify anything to get text messaging to work? What tweaks are there that I can use? And more importantly, what apps are a must have with this phone. I saw quite a few threads on this topic, but I really jus want a list and maybe links to programs that i need to have if im using this phone. Also as for ringtones? im guessing they are the same format as on my e815? jus simply cut the mp3s and place them in the required folder... what is the best bitrate to achieve the loudest ringer?
    Feel free to read any of the dozens of threads dealing with any and all of these topics, starting with this one.
    END OF LINE
    Yea, not trying to be jerks but searching these forums will bring you the answers you need as they have all been gone over in great detail already.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Do i need to be worried about text message threading if im a verizon customer? I cant seem to find these things.
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    The SMS/Text Messaging issues were unique to the Sprint 700WX only. Although if this rumor is true, you might want to hold off a few weeks (or time your 700W purchase within the return/exchange period).