Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I don't know if this is related but after installing the SMS patch last night, I can no longer activate bluetooth on my Sprint 700WX. If I try to click on the BT icon on the today screen nothing happens. If I try to turn it on within the wireless manager I get the endless pie-chart(hourglass equivalent). Basically I cannot turn on BT at all. Anyone else?
    Sorry - my BT is ok -
    END OF LINE
    Yes this happened to me too. I ended up hard resetting and reinstalling the patch. All is good so far.
    BT is working fine.
    BT is good here as well.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    This happened to me as well...FYI, this is not the first time this has happened to me. I've actually had to hard reset like 3-4 times because of this issue. Any ideas what the problem could be.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Yes this happened to me too. I ended up hard resetting and reinstalling the patch. All is good so far.
    Hmmm happened to me too, did you end up reinstalling everything from a backup or did you hard reset and install all of your programs?

I don't really wanna do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Hmmm happened to me too, did you end up reinstalling everything from a backup or did you hard reset and install all of your programs?

I don't really wanna do that.
    I had a backup from right before I installed the patch that I used to restore. Then I just reapplied the patch again.
    I had a backup from right before I installed the patch that I used to restore. Then I just reapplied the patch again.
    Perfect, that's what I'll try. Same patch or did you redownload?

Weird how it affects some but not others.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    That always seems the case when it come to Palm and the Treo's.
    Perfect, that's what I'll try. Same patch or did you redownload?

Weird how it affects some but not others.
    Same patch. No idea why it works the 2nd time.
    I did it for the second time. Still same problem. Maybe I'll HARD reset than restore THAN apply the patch.
    I did it for the second time. Still same problem. Maybe I'll HARD reset than restore THAN apply the patch.
    That's what I did. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
    No problem... after a hard reset and a restore from TWO days ago, it finally works. Kind of annoying little snafu there.

Wonder if I should install threaded text msging again. I don't remember why I uninstalled it the first time, probably because of the headache of the workaround.
    Of course you should. How can you resist!?!?
    Of course you should. How can you resist!?!?
    Heh, I just want to make sure it works flawlessly. I find it to be a bit slower than the POutlook at times.

At anyrate, backing up now with the working SMS Patch and working bluetooth so if I don't like, I can always go back.
    is there any other fix.. my latest back up is a week ago and that is many installs and changes ago.... I uninstalled phonealarma dn seemed to work for a second but i reinstalled phone alarm and I'm having the problem all over again even after removing it.
    ok I re-installed the patch after having pa removed and bt works again but i want to use my pa PLS HELP!!!
    i restored to a backup i made when i finished all apps including pa and bluetooth is working along with everything else
    I haven't had any problems with my bluetooth as a result of the patch.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast