Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Great to hear hannip!
    A quick question: will the .cab install file (once you compile it) just make the installation easier? What I mean is, will be able to uninstall it if we have problems? Or, will it be necessary to perform a hard reset as we did with the SMS threading app? (Since we're overwriting ROM files.)
    I'm going to try to make it uninstallable, and yes it will be easier to install also.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I'm going to try to make it uninstallable, and yes it will be easier to install also.
    Awesome! I'll try my best to be patient and wait. (I always say that, and usually jump ahead and do it anyhow. )

Thanks again for all of your hard work for the community.
    Hi,

I'm looking for the above file for connecting my treo 650 with my laptop. Pls help me. I'm aware that this is a very old and removed everywhere....however i need this to connect.
    Hi,

Pls help me, i'm looking for btmanager.verizon.prc and where can i get this file.

Tx & regards
    Chak821
    I think you are lost. Try the 650 forum.
    I'm not sure if this will fix your bluetooth once it has already gone out, but I installed my GPS application after installing A2DP hack (while bluetooth is still working) and I've had absolutely no problems with bluetooth yet. Before the hack, my bluetooth would go out as soon as I installed my GPS app with the threaded SMS and sprint SMS patch.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I just decided to try hannips BT stack switch. Fingers crossed! All I really need is reliable BT for my GPS. I don't use a BT headset or any other BT hardware.
    Hannips A2DP hack fixed my BT failure woes after installing the Palm Messaging hack. BT is working better than ever.

BTW, thx hannip.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234