Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    I use my finger or the stylus for cut and paste. I don't use it a lot, but if I did I would use AE Button Plus to assign these functions to hotkeys.
    Great work Strohs! I had founs that reg entry but for some reason instead of testing it I assumed it meant something else. Oh well. At least I learned some script program coding in SKSchema.

I second AE Button plus in general. It is only $7.99 and if it does nothing else, it at least turns your almost useless customizable Treo side button into a 4 function super button!
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Just out of curiosity...how to you use Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V now?

That was one of the reasons I liked the SIP keyboard but if there is a work around (besides the stylus route, which doesn't always work) I'm all ears...
    In most applications - if i hold down the center button i get an "edit" context menu that allows me to copy, select all, paste etc. Most applications i know of support this.
    Quote Originally Posted by levinda View Post
    Great work Strohs! I had founs that reg entry but for some reason instead of testing it I assumed it meant something else. Oh well. At least I learned some script program coding in SKSchema.

I second AE Button plus in general. It is only $7.99 and if it does nothing else, it at least turns your almost useless customizable Treo side button into a 4 function super button!
    The AE button plus will still give you 99.9% of its functionality even if you don't register it. I paid for it because I felt the author should be rewarded for a great piece of software. However, their FAQ states that it only leaves out one small feature and will state "Unregistered" in the popup.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    The AE button plus will still give you 99.9% of its functionality even if you don't register it. I paid for it because I felt the author should be rewarded for a great piece of software. However, their FAQ states that it only leaves out one small feature and will state "Unregistered" in the popup.
    Surely $7.99 is a small price to pay for use of this useful program and to support additional development. Especially compared to, say, $40 for MS VC 1.6
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Okay guys, follow this method:

http://ppcgeeks.com/viewtopic,p,11309.html#11309

This will automatically change your SIP to NULL Kb on every startup...automatically, behind the scenes.

It still leaves the soft keyboard as an option to select if you ever need it.

No registry changes. Best of both worlds.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Excellent! Thanks for the link, now I don't have to worry about registry OR having next to no screen in certain programs!
    DJ

"How about I take it to the next level"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12