1.    #1  
    now that we have the patch... I know some of you will be compeinsated. before I call in to see what thay will do for me I wanted to see what the rest of the group got. I know a lot of you were told to wait for the fix and then call in so.... what did thay do for you? and what plan did you have?

for example, I have 500 free and never reach may max. since I never really pay anything I don't know if I get anything. not a big deal for me as long as it works. I am curious on how sprint makes up for this. I don't use it much, but for some people I know it is very inportant.

thanks, cody
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I don't text that much either and just called in as a matter or principle. You shouldn't be paying for a service that you can't use fully. They credited me for the month that my texting was affected...

what patch are you talking about coddy? is it something that palm or sprint released?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    no any news on the threaded sms? will there be a patch for that? I wasn't much of a texter before, but now i am and i can see what the fuss is about the threaded sms.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    My sprint in store rep gave me $40 off my bills from the past few months, $20/mo.
    Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    no any news on the threaded sms? will there be a patch for that? I wasn't much of a texter before, but now i am and i can see what the fuss is about the threaded sms.
    Why not use the SMS beta 4 thats out here...its perfect.
    would you like to share a link to it? or a file itself? and perfect like what? does it do threated sms?
    Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    would you like to share a link to it? or a file itself? and perfect like what? does it do threated sms?
    http://ppcgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?t=...05aca68d9b145d

Resgister and log in to see the download.
    I didn't get much besides a one time $5 credit.

Funny thing though: they "upgraded" me from the 100 SMS to 300 SMS for $5 (like they're doing me a favor) a couple of weeks ago.

I just checked my online bill...whoa...

The guy screwed up and removed my Vision for $10 so I got a $55 PCS Data charge and they charged me twice for SMS ($5 x2).

They fixed all of that an added my $10 Power Vision back (that's right, they STILL can add $10 Power Vision on to your accounts).

I wanted something good like unlimited SMS for $5 or something but got nothing. OTOH, I do get a 25% discount from my employer, so I can't complain too much. Plus I'm still on the $29 calling plan from yonder.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    They gave me 500 texts for free.
    I was paying for the 300 texts, but they gave me 500 free/mo for life (plus two $5 credits).
    i was getting 500 texts/mo for free, but i still got a 1 time credit of $25
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I ended up calling a few weeks back and went to retentioon to get conpensated. I got Vision and SMS free for 12 months. Thas $15 off my monthly bill for the next year.