Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    This was posted on HowardForums today..

==========================================================
    Like I had promised.... Jan. 8th, 2007. May actually be in certain stores now. Firmware update for UMTS/HSDPA will be available after testing is done. As of right now, GSM & EDGE & UMTS (no HSDPA).

BMG/Premier, expect:

454.99 = 2 year commitment
    529.99 = 1 year commitment
    604.99 = 0 year commitment

and the grand total for no commitment pricing is !!!!!

and of course the additional 50$ off, for rate plans above 39.99 and unlimited data connect.
    ==========================================================

The link is: http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...66#post8498766

mG
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts

Ok this is obviously a fake but this is what I keep going to cingulars site hoping to see so if they arent going to do it I thought I would. I probably should have made it have wifi and be free after rebates
    All you have to be is a customer for 90 days, have your account in good standing, and they'll send the unlock code to you.
    I am a large business customer. I asked for the unlock code and replied that they might send it to me in 3 or 4 weeks. They also said if I don't hear from them by 4 weeks that I should request a status update.

I am glad I wasn't in a hurry for the unlock code. (smile)
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Treo 750 to be announced at CES for Cingular!

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2007/0...nching-at-ces/

Quote Originally Posted by Engadget Mobile
    We can't yet say for certain when Cingular will actually be selling the Treo 750, but they do like announcing new devices at CES (or not so new devices, as it were), and it looks like the US launch of the 750 is due this Sunday. Kind of a bore at this point, we know, but it doesn't look like they're going to be launching any other new Treos for CES, let alone the thinner, WiFi-enabled device we've all been waiting patiently for. In other words, learn to love it, and keep an eye out for the price and release date this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    Treo 750 to be announced at CES for Cingular!

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2007/0...nching-at-ces/
    I know someone who talking to Cingular/Palm directly today. Hopefully to find out for sure if the HSDPA functionality will be there on release.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by burnsaa View Post

Ok this is obviously a fake but this is what I keep going to cingulars site hoping to see so if they arent going to do it I thought I would. I probably should have made it have wifi and be free after rebates
    When I saw the $199 price, I knew it was a fake...
    I am a real estate wholesaler, let me know how I can help you!!!
    We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight!!!
    Woody Properties, LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    I know someone who talking to Cingular/Palm directly today. Hopefully to find out for sure if the HSDPA functionality will be there on release.
    See if they can ask about the Blackberry Connect Client as well.

Thanks,

Corey
    Corey

Current Devices: Palm Pre 2, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Focus and Apple's iPhone 4
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Can anyone with a 750v on Cingular tell me if they are able to watch Cingular Video? Or does anyone out there know if it will be available with the Cingular branded 750?

Thanks
    We'll probably know for sure on Sunday about CV.
    I just spoke to my connection at Cingular ans she said she has been told that they are not coming out this month. She is the one who orders the phones from the warehouse and would most likely know. She also said the palm rep has stated that the bugs are still in the phone and not to expect a release until maybe, maybe Feb or March....She has been right on with me in the past, so I kinda, almost believe her on this one.
    if that is the case, then 680 it is...
    I am a real estate wholesaler, let me know how I can help you!!!
    We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight!!!
    Woody Properties, LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by skyking517 View Post
    I just spoke to my connection at Cingular ans she said she has been told that they are not coming out this month. She is the one who orders the phones from the warehouse and would most likely know. She also said the palm rep has stated that the bugs are still in the phone and not to expect a release until maybe, maybe Feb or March....She has been right on with me in the past, so I kinda, almost believe her on this one.
    Don't believe her.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by driven01 View Post
    I am a large business customer. I asked for the unlock code and replied that they might send it to me in 3 or 4 weeks. They also said if I don't hear from them by 4 weeks that I should request a status update.

I am glad I wasn't in a hurry for the unlock code. (smile)
    I got my unlock codes for my Treo 650 and my Motorola Rzr in about 30 minutes from Cingular. Call up - ask for International Customer service. Tell them you are going out of the country tomorrow and that you will be in (insert country name here) for several weeks and that you would like to be able to purchase a pre-paid sim card while you are there to save money. They will him and haw a little and then they will ask for your IMEI #. They would not give me directions on unlocking the phone - so I looked it up on here and the code worked.

That's my 2 cents
    Quote Originally Posted by gatreo600 View Post
    I got my unlock codes for my Treo 650 and my Motorola Rzr in about 30 minutes from Cingular. Call up - ask for International Customer service. Tell them you are going out of the country tomorrow and that you will be in (insert country name here) for several weeks and that you would like to be able to purchase a pre-paid sim card while you are there to save money. They will him and haw a little and then they will ask for your IMEI #. They would not give me directions on unlocking the phone - so I looked it up on here and the code worked.

That's my 2 cents
    Yup, that's right. I've gotten a laundry list of unlock codes over the years on the spot as well. However, it's always been Tier II Tech support that did it for me. Nice to know there's yet another way.
    Last edited by CrunchDude; 01/03/2007 at 02:52 PM.
    Well why should I believe any other rumors on these forums or anywhere else??? So far they have all been WRONG, but she was right on with the Blackjack, 8525 and the 680. She told me the internet rumors are just that RUMORS.....Like when the 680 came out, she will call me the moment she orders them for the store...I will stick with her....this is not saying that come Monday she will be able to order them....We will just wait and see.
    Did your information say if the Cingular release would be UMTS only?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Endgadget posting by jackhead has the no commitment price of US$649.99.
    Interesting to see what price Palm posts on their online store.
    Anyone with inside knowledge?
    Palm IIIx > m505 > Tungsten T > T5 > Red BlackBerry Pearl 8110 (only device work IT will allow!)
    My palm connection told me it is down to $459.00 unlocked...I will follow up again with him tomorrow. I am still putting money on Palm releasing the phone before Cingular does.
    Should allay any doubts about launch date:

==========

Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 9:06 AM
    To: BMG Data Solutions Consultants All; BMG Data Solutions Consultants Directors
    Cc: Goetter, Richard
    Subject: Treo 750 update - launch scheduled for Monday, January 8

All,

Good news! Over the holidays we gained TA for the 750 and therefore will be launching in all channels next Monday, January 8. We will be announcing this publicly on Sunday, January 7 so I ask that you continue to treat this as confidential, sharing with customers as needed.

A BMG Bulletin will be sent out later today covering all product details, including pricing. The CSP page will go live later this week and will include all product documentation and collateral. Devices are not yet available in the BMG Equipment pool, but will be available for launch. Devices for DSCs and DSC Directors will be sent by Palm. We are working out the shipping timeline with them now.

Should you have any questions, please contact Rick Goetter.

Julie
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast