1.    #1  
    Has anyone seen any disassembly or internal pictures of the 750v? I've got one that has a slight squeak on a side panel. I was thinking that maybe if I opened it (carefully) I might be able to fix the problem. I've searched but haven't found any internal pictures of the 750, I'm trying to figure out if this is possible. Has anyone seen anything online?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  2.    #2  
    Well it turn out I didn't need to completely disassemble. Turn out by removing the Torx T-5 screws and moving the case around, I was able to eliminate 99% of the squeak. Good enough for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    Well it turn out I didn't need to completely disassemble. Turn out by removing the Torx T-5 screws and moving the case around, I was able to eliminate 99% of the squeak. Good enough for now.
    There is a crack on my front faceplate, and I tried to open my Treo to use some glue to fix it. But I found out that on my Treo there is a warranty sticker covering the Torx screws.

Can't do anything since it will void my warranty.

A.W
  4.    #4  
    As far as I can see there is a warranty sticker only on the screw underneath the rubber plug on the top left. The other five screws can be accessed, but you're right it would be a problem to completely remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by wangsanegara View Post
    There is a crack on my front faceplate, and I tried to open my Treo to use some glue to fix it. But I found out that on my Treo there is a warranty sticker covering the Torx screws.

Can't do anything since it will void my warranty.

A.W