1.    #1  
    A worthwhile link http://www.tuned.mobi/ for streaming AM/FM radio.
    thats fantastic! What I need now is a way to add favorites somewhere (like on the 650 where you could make a URL a favorite).

Anyone know how?
    Bookmark it in the web browser
    How do you do it for particular rtadio stations?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    If you tap in the callsign in the searchbox, you can bookmark (in PIE) the results page that will allow one-tap access to the station.
    You might find it easier to be organised and to create a folder in PIE for storing such stream bookmarks.
    HOLLLLY COW this station rocks..Im in orlando and I can listen to my old fav station is Southern Cali...This will make me keep my blackjack as I dont think the 680 will support it...IM HAPPPY NOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCup View Post
    A worthwhile link http://www.tuned.mobi/ for streaming AM/FM radio.

Anyone know if you can log onto Sirius and stream it like off the web? Now that would make me buy one now!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Great site! question-my daughter just purchased an iPAQ with Windows Mobile 5.0. I have not purchased my Treo yet. Does this iPAQ function simular to a Treo 700w/700wx? It's been a blast playing with this iPAQ!!
    Some stations work fine streaming through Windows Media - others using the StreamThe World format do not work. I downloaded Flash 7 and that didnn't work since it can't connect and neither Windows Media nor TCPMP reconize the file format.

Any ideas?

Try WCBS 880 AM

Wizbang
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizbang View Post
    Some stations work fine streaming through Windows Media - others using the StreamThe World format do not work. I downloaded Flash 7 and that didnn't work since it can't connect and neither Windows Media nor TCPMP reconize the file format.

Any ideas?

Try WCBS 880 AM

Wizbang
    Try this:

http://64.235.213.81:443/WCBSAM

You basically have to figure out the URL behind the URL
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Thanks - I tried putting that URL into WM and got an error message that file was not supported or corrupt. I tried it in the browser and it did not open. Where should I use the URL?

All the best
    Marty
    Hmm..it works in PocketPlayer on my Treo but got the same issue using WMP..odd since PocketPlayer uses the WMP codecs for windows media..it is a high bitrate stream however and perhaps that has some impact on it (it skips quite a bit in PocketPlayer)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."