1.    #1  
    I have seen a few screen shots on here that look much nicer than my somewhat boring 700w screen. Could anyone tell me where to go to get programs to skin over my treo. I want something other than just a color theme.
    Thanks

I really want the bar that has email, sms, missed calls, bluetooth, and other info on it. Please advise
    Last edited by Divingjoed; 11/19/2006 at 09:20 PM.
    you are looking for phonealarm by pocketmax.

here go
    http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html
    also if you need the actual skin for the today and other screens. Check out Wisbar (advance) and turn this:

into this:

And from this...

Your PPC can turn into this:

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    lol.... the thing is i have WA2 installed and i keep cursing at my frequent slow downs. I have been tempted to uninstall but it looks sooo pweety!
    Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik View Post
    lol.... the thing is i have WA2 installed and i keep cursing at my frequent slow downs. I have been tempted to uninstall but it looks sooo pweety!
    lol, yeah I saw your screen cap you posted before and I agree. That PSP theme is mighty nice!

Some day...some day we'll have it all!

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik View Post
    also if you need the actual skin for the today and other screens. Check out Wisbar (advance) and turn this:

into this:

That does look awesome. Does it really slow it down? Is it worth it?
    Quote Originally Posted by CHP4LiFe View Post
    That does look awesome. Does it really slow it down? Is it worth it?
    I dont use WA2s cascading menus because I feel there is delay after hitting the start/menu buttons. However, if you use the standard start menu, and only use WA2 for skinning and task managmenet I dont detect ANY slowdown at all.

I would remove it immediately if I did. I am really picky about this kind of stuff too.

I highly reccomend WA2.

edit; I dont use the "desktop" plugin either- so I cant comment on what that does to performance.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2