Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    just right click on the image of the traffic cam and copy the url down and list it in weather panel the same way you list the radar urls. I do the same thing in SBSH Pocket Weather for ski slope web cams.
    doing that goes to a jpeg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessive Force View Post
    doing that goes to a jpeg.
    a jpeg that's shown by pocket weather as an image...are you looking to stream a video image or something?
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    a jpeg that's shown by pocket weather as an image...are you looking to stream a video image or something?
    Ok i see what your saying. those must be recent stills is what your saying right? are there any websites where i can get those images for southern california?
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Try Inrix.com it works great for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by pteezay View Post
    Try Inrix.com it works great for me.
    Doesnt look like they provide images
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessive Force View Post
    Ok i see what your saying. those must be recent stills is what your saying right? are there any websites where i can get those images for southern california?
    try trafficland.com
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    try trafficland.com

ive tried them and also traffic.com. for some reason all i get is an error on the screen. ive also looked at the caltrans website. all they have is streaming. just to see if it would work i tried the dallas fortworth link that someone else posted and it does work which is a jpeg format. the ones from trafficland and traffic.com are not jpeg's. can anyone help?
    ok. my bad. i wasnt entering the complete url. Ive got it working now but when the program updates every 30 minutes ive noticed sometimes some of those jpegs show and sometimes i get nothng but error 401. right now none from so cal cams are showing. changes all the time. however the ones from dallas forth worth always work. any ideas why?
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Try www.inrix.com or click the link for handango. http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...oductId=197757

There is also a downloadable trial. I have the 700wx for sprint and it works like a champ!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12