1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a way to have Outlook's user-defined fields sync over to the Treo 750v?

The inbuilt fields for Outlook only allow for a single mobile number per contact so the only solution on the desktop side would be to use user-defined fields. Problem is these data doesn't get synced over to the WM device (even as a note entry).

I don't really want to have to create multiple contact entries per mobile number as this will open up a whole new can of worms with linking, tracking, attendees, etc.

Any ideas?
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    I have a user wondering the same thing. As far as I can tell, the only fields mapped from outlook to Goodlink are:
    First, Middle, Last, Title, Company; Email1, Email2, Email3; Work phone, Mobile phone, home phone, pager, fax; Work Addr; home addr; and Notes.

Is there a way to get more of the fields to map from Outlook (like 'Other address' and 'Company phone' 'work Fax' etc...?

Right now, as a work around, I'm helping him copy this data into the notes field so he has it on the go, but we'd appreciate a better solution.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by rudychow View Post
    Anyone know of a way to have Outlook's user-defined fields sync over to the Treo 750v?

The inbuilt fields for Outlook only allow for a single mobile number per contact so the only solution on the desktop side would be to use user-defined fields. Problem is these data doesn't get synced over to the WM device (even as a note entry).

I don't really want to have to create multiple contact entries per mobile number as this will open up a whole new can of worms with linking, tracking, attendees, etc.

Any ideas?