1.    #1  
    I have a question for you all. I have a 700p, had it for about 3 months. I like it but I am considering switching to the 700wx. My question is will my insurance on my phone (through sprint) send me a 700wx instead of a 700p for a replacement? Please let me know if you have any insight on this matter.

Josh
    I would say that i fyou have a 700p and it breaks you'll get a refurbed 700p. I doubt they will send you a wx but you can always try. You never know but don't hold your breath.
    they will send you a p. I tried this and had no luck, so I bought one off eBay.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I just made this switch. It was a rough one, but I am trying to iron out the kinks. What I am missing though is a stable BT DUN solution, and Splashmoney.

On to the replacement issue through insurance, I don't think it will work.
    I think I heard someone say they traded their 700p to wx by going through retentions (and, I presume, threatening to cancel). Might want to give it a try, call Sprint, say 'Cancel' and go nuts
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    I think I heard someone say they traded their 700p to wx by going through retentions (and, I presume, threatening to cancel). Might want to give it a try, call Sprint, say 'Cancel' and go nuts
    I did that with my 650 - 700P transistion.
    I should have done that, I totally regret purchasing the 700p.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I feel you gfunk. you and I are in the same boat. I have a 700p and am sick of the restart loops and buying programs that should be supported out the box like a file explorer. my only concern is if morphgear works on the treo and if that megamame ce works because I play a lot of games and emulators on my treo