1.    #1  
    Ok, I know I'm missing it...I cant seem to make the google mail app even startup. The program I download from google doesnt even look like a program on my phone...looks like one of those windows programs that when you click it asks you what program you want to use to open it with. There is a lot of talk about a java app in order to make it work...where is this program?

Sorry...I know I read the answer and I dont want to post this, but I'be been reading for 15 minutes trying to find the answer!
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Here's a tutorial by Malatesta: http://www.ppcgeeks.com/gmail-java-a...ial-t1198.html

This is a Java app so you need the Java Machine App to run it.
  3.    #3  
    Well I got it to install and run the 1st time...very sweet. After I closed it I dont see how to run it without going through all that again...I hate being stupid lol.
  4.    #4  
    How do I get back to the MIDlet List without going through reinstalling everytime lol
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    If you open the Java app (circular, purple icon) it should be displayed on the list... just tap on it or click it with the center D-pad button.
  6.    #6  
    it doesnt show in the list...I reinstalled...tried again....soft reset...nothing.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Ehhhh... that's a first. I had to uninstall that app due to it not working after using it one time. I'd only get a white screen... don't know how to solve your issue though.

Did you install it by going to the Google site, saving as, and opening after downloading? Where did you save the file?
  8.    #8  
    I followed the instructions on the link you gave me. I really liked the 1st time it worked! Oh well...I'll just have to do without!