Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neill View Post
    If I decide to delete the hide logo plug-in, how do I go about doing that?
    Uncheck from the today plugins section and then remove from Settings -> Remove Programs.
    This happened to me once, and I figured out why.

When you install a phonealarm theme, you have to move the folder over to the programs/phonealarm folder and you have to move one FILE into that folder also. Its an .skn file. THAT .skn file is wrong. There should be another .skn file unzipped that doesn't have the L in it. Replace it and you're good to go
  3.    #23  
    i think i know what the problem is. Like Smeg said, i have a lot that i want to put on my today screen. and because of the side bar it moves it to the right. Now i have to ether find a smaller skin or apply the hack to make a scrolling bar smaller.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    i think i know what the problem is. Like Smeg said, i have a lot that i want to put on my today screen. and because of the side bar it moves it to the right. Now i have to ether find a smaller skin or apply the hack to make a scrolling bar smaller.
    It's not moving it to the right. THe scroll bar is just covering up some of your skin. Like I said before, use Hide Logo to get rid of your logo line and that will give you space back.

Greg
  5.    #25  
    I found a perm solution, lol. Agenda Fusion, free, lol
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GregE View Post
    It's not moving it to the right. THe scroll bar is just covering up some of your skin. Like I said before, use Hide Logo to get rid of your logo line and that will give you space back.

Greg
    What I said...

Glad you found a different solution too though!
    As stated this is a problem with phone alarm. Go over to the forum and you wiill find the answer. If you actually email the developer he will expain put it is suppose to be fixed in the next release.

http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.p...20877#msg20877

Go to the 7th post and there are a few other posts in this thread the spaeak to it
    Quote Originally Posted by cdma View Post
    As stated this is a problem with phone alarm. Go over to the forum and you wiill find the answer. If you actually email the developer he will expain put it is suppose to be fixed in the next release.

http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.p...20877#msg20877

Go to the 7th post and there are a few other posts in this thread the spaeak to it
    lol

Why is this the most bizzare thread ever?

The problem is NOT with Phonealarm. The OP even acknowledges this.

It is so obvious to anyone who has used WM5 for 5 mins that the problem was too many things on his Today screen, causing it to spill over and resulting in a scroll bar on the side.

Isn't this clear when he disabled all his plugins except PA and it "looked fine"?

Look at his pic here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...3&postcount=15

Please people, pay attention. Yeesh. This is hardly complicated stuff.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  9.    #29  
    yeah com on people pay attention. Yeesh. lol. Well thx for the explanation Mal.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12