Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    When I go to this post on my treo and click the zip file it attemps to download a php file.
    Ahhh, one of those items to fix.

For now, say ok to download as php to your sd card. Locate the attachment.php via filez (it should be under \PALM\Blazer\Download) and rename the file. From there you could go back to Blazer and type file:///PALM/Blazer/Download/name_of_zip_file). If you have an unzip software installed, it will route your zip file to the software.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    Ahhh, one of those items to fix.

For now, say ok to download as php to your sd card. Locate the attachment.php via filez (it should be under \PALM\Blazer\Download) and rename the file. From there you could go back to Blazer and type file:///PALM/Blazer/Download/name_of_zip_file). If you have an unzip software installed, it will route your zip file to the software.
    what the heck is a Blazer? Is it next to my Zoomer?

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    My bad for not reading the forum title. Ignore my answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinomon View Post
    The list of Channels in this file:

BBC-News
    ABC-Now
    CNN-News
    Deluxe Music TV
    E-Music TV
    Ministry of Sound TV
    Music Plus TV
    ZTV Music Channel
    OTV Music Channel
    The Voice Music Channel
    The Research Channel

If you have links to any other TV channels, post it here, and I'll update the list.
    For me, when choosing CNN one of the other streams comes up and an exclaimation point appears next to CNN in the Now Playing list?
    Quote Originally Posted by Casabooboo View Post
    How does this effect the data limit of 5 GB /month imposed by verizon.
    Thanks.
    Do you really need someone to answer this?
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    For me, when choosing CNN one of the other streams comes up and an exclaimation point appears next to CNN in the Now Playing list?
    I get that for CNN, but if you click two times it works.
    Thanks,,,, pretty cool for free
    I get that for CNN, but if you click two times it works.
    Not in my case, unless I misunderstand what you mean by "click two times".
    It works fine on my 700w. Video is jumpy, but that is probably because I'm not in an EVO area.

Cool Find.
  10. c0w
    an awesome find! hopefully there will be more channel selections in the future hahah so i won't have to buy a slingbox!

Devices: HTC Mogul, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, mpx200
    Accessories: Spectec SD Wifi card, Piel Frama case, Globalsat Bluetooth GPS Receiver, Socket Go WiFi! E300
  11.    #31  
    I got NBC working too..
    How? I don't even see NBC on the list here.

I got NBC working too..
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong here....

-I can d/l the link in this post from my Treo(w) to the SD card or Main Memory

-I can locate thw .asx file through File Explorer.......but I can't open it from there (I get: "There is no application associated with 'web_tv_154.' Run the application first, then open this file from within the application.")

-when I try to open it from within WMP by searching for the file, it doesn't even show up anywhere

.........do I need something else to open the .asx file and THEN try it through WMP?
    Last edited by glennj; 12/01/2006 at 01:36 AM.
    just wondering .. if anyone can get MTV for one of the channels... or disney channel, ABC, TNT, USA .. etc.. thanks
    Samsung i700 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Motorola Q >> Treo 700w >> Treo 700wx >> Sidekick 3 >> Sidekick iD >> Treo 750
    Thought I'd bump this again if anyone who's gotten this to work can help with my post above....
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    chances are when you saved it you forgot the extension. You might want to goto file explorer and rename the file and add a .asx, if not that explore it via active sync and rename it.
    Quote Originally Posted by glennj View Post
    Thought I'd bump this again if anyone who's gotten this to work can help with my post above....

what i did i went to this forum on the Treo is self... i used the treo version of the site.... treo.treocentral.com ... went to this forum clicked the link for the download.. and saved it to main memory.. extract it with resco explorer to My Documents.. and whenver i press the file.. i auto goes to WM and plays the channels.. see if this way will help..
    Samsung i700 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Motorola Q >> Treo 700w >> Treo 700wx >> Sidekick 3 >> Sidekick iD >> Treo 750
    Download ORB from www.orb.com if you have a media center PC hooked to cable or dish. Then you get all of your tv channels, music, computer files and more for free right from your Treo. You can even queue up shows to record right from the orb web interface. I use it all the time.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    hows this with streaming mp3s? or lets say mpegs anyone know?
  20.    #40  
    BYU TV: mms://windowsmedia2.byu.edu/byutv250
    ABC News: mms://wmslive.stream.aol.com/live%5Cabc%5Cnow or
    http://wwitv.com/onlln/8267.asx
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast