Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    And that the "newer" features in 1.6 really aren't that huge for our phones?
    I'd say voice commands over BT is a nice feature that's been wanted for quite a while. I'm not sure what would qualify as a "huge" feature to you given that we're only talking about cheap software and cell phones.
    Malatesta,

Yes I did and you are right it is not huge for the phone but it does make life easier for my current arm situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    I'd say voice commands over BT is a nice feature that's been wanted for quite a while. I'm not sure what would qualify as a "huge" feature to you given that we're only talking about cheap software and cell phones.
    Yeah too bad it doesn't work on your Treo though. I mean did you read the 1st page of this thread at all?

That's the whole point that people are making in this thread: it's not really worth the $40 purchase (which I don't think is cheap) for really no new features and when you already have a version in ROM on the device.
    Last edited by Malatesta; 12/03/2006 at 12:24 PM.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Microsoft Voice Command 1.6 - Pocket PC US Version
    Yes I have it and like the new features over VC 1.5. It is a nice product I just wish we could do everything over bluetooth; however, I am now able to activate voice command with my bt headset but still have to speak commands through the treo speaker/mic.
    I was going to purchase VC 1.6, but from reading many posts, it wasn't a big upgrade to wx.. what new features r there on VC 1.6?

Did u install it to device or storage? how much space does it take..
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123