1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a way to "select all" messages, say, to delete all at once, as opposed to getting them all selected with a stylus or your greasy finger? I know under the right softkey there is an option to "reply all" which I never understood, because from the main inbox view, you would never (almost never) write the same response to a dozen different emails...

Reply all makes sense if you're reading an email with multiple recipients, but I want to get rid of a bunch of junk in the inbox...
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Does anyone know of a way to "select all" messages, say, to delete all at once, as opposed to getting them all selected with a stylus or your greasy finger? I know under the right softkey there is an option to "reply all" which I never understood, because from the main inbox view, you would never (almost never) write the same response to a dozen different emails...

Reply all makes sense if you're reading an email with multiple recipients, but I want to get rid of a bunch of junk in the inbox...
    Well, I'm sure you know you can just drag the stylus over all the emails, selecting them all and then deleting.

But I bet you're looking for a more one-handed way.

Do me a favor and try this out:

http://ppcgeeks.com/guide-to-using-t...ded+guide.html

At the bottom of that post, you'll see a cab called MarkAll/Delete All for pOutlook (you have to be logged in to see it though)

I tried it once on the 700wx and it didn't seem to work, but maybe it was a bug. So give it a shot (it can be uninstalled and there are no side effects).

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Mal...

Freakin' awesome. I didn't actually have a login over at ppcgeeks, but now I do, and I have a sweet plugin for exactly what I wanted. Coming through again. You rock, baby!
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Mal...

Freakin' awesome. I didn't actually have a login over at ppcgeeks, but now I do, and I have a sweet plugin for exactly what I wanted. Coming through again. You rock, baby!
    Glad it worked!

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    or you could open the keyboard option & select control & A that is the windows select all option.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by RichKlein View Post
    or you could open the keyboard option & select control & A that is the windows select all option.
    Not a one-handed solution, though; that is to say, you could do it, but it's not as convenient as Malatesta's...
    END OF LINE