Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I noticed all my apps that reside on my SD card were not available or showing up when I browsed to the SD card itself via ActiveSync. What I did notice, however, was a new folder that I did not create called StorageCard2. All my apps are now residing in there! Any idea how to fix this? Thanks!

i had that problem on my 6700...all i did was take out the card, delete the storage card folder (make sure nothing is in there) and then insert the sd card again..

in my folder, nothing was there, i dunno about yours
    It took you 47 minutes to get an answer, yet you could have gotten it in ONE...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/fo...to_forumsearch
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    It took you 47 minutes to get an answer, yet you could have gotten it in ONE...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/fo...to_forumsearch
    Are you on crack? Yes, I have AN answer. I don't have an answer that WORKS - also, lighten up , life's too short to get all hot and bothered over a PDA forum
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vman51 View Post
    i had that problem on my 6700...all i did was take out the card, delete the storage card folder (make sure nothing is in there) and then insert the sd card again..

Thank for your reply but I unable to delete the Storage Card Folder.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vman51 View Post

Yes, there are folders within the storage Card Folder that I am unable to delete.
    Quote Originally Posted by robdam View Post
    Are you on crack? Yes, I have AN answer. I don't have an answer that WORKS - also, lighten up , life's too short to get all hot and bothered over a PDA forum
    This is not just a "pda forum," in case you didn't notice it is also "Palm technical support," "Sprint customer service," and a basic HELP forum. We are here to HELP. All we ask is that you HELP YOURSELF first. There is no reason for two threads with the SAME EXACT title on the first page, no matter what "page" your question is on it will still get answered.

You cannot delete the storage card folder for a reason. That reason may be:

-You have cache going there.
    -You have a program running off the card right now.
    -You moved system files to the card.
    -Media Player is open and a song on the ard is paused/palying/etc

Delete folders on the card one by one and let us know which cannot be deleted. In the meantime pray for us.

As far as "lighten up," I'm not mad. I didn't kick anything when I read your thread. Actually I laughed. I will not lose sleep over your storage card woes, believe me. But respect the rules of the forum that helps you, OK? Feel better now?