1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a good program that launches fast to jot/type a quick note and quickly tag an alarm to it?

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Mal,,,, I am trying bug me now. That was the only one I checked out so far. I had used it on palm. I looked on handango and PPC magazines award winners and will probably try a few of those.

I hate to buy something without asking you all since it is common that there is a know "Have to have".
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I'm not sure that Resco is still supporting Stickies. Just an FYI.
  5.    #5  
    I checked out resco but looks like it doesnt use soft keys.

I'll hunt for to fastest way to type a quick reminder.

I'd like it to have:
    1) Use any sound file for alarm and reminder.
    2) Play with ascending volume option.
    3) Not display stock notes from stock note program.
    4) Several options for snooze.
    5) Quick launch, go strait to typing, 1 tap to pull up alarm options, one top to set alarm.

Bug me looks go but doesnt have ascending volume, play any file, you have to tap the screen before you type and you have to toggle threw 2 pages of alarm time options because there are to many options (ie. it shows 5min, 10 min, 15 min, 20 min, 30 min, 45 min, 1 hr.........) It would be better and faster if it gave (10 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 3 hr, 8 hr, 1 day.....) Quick choices with not much difference between the choices aren't quick when you have to toggle threw to many of them.

But if some one knows of a good one feel free to same me from hunting
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    For really quick notes and info jotting on the fly, I like apMemo (www.apmemo.com). It has an alarm feature. I'm using the free version but the paid model may have some of the additional functionality you're lookng for.