Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Something similar to the week view that we got with Datebk5?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Agenda One (just released) is getting very favorable reviews.

Less complicated than the biggy PIM apps but more robust than the standard. Also has a nice, customizable week view.

http://www.developerone.com/agendaone/index.htm

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I downloaded this last night. Very very nice. Of course I just bought Pocket Informant Calendar a week ago. But I'm considering dumping it and getting Agenda One. PIC is more customizable and can show more views, but Agenda One works better one handed and shows "enough". Also much smaller size wise and seems a bit faster in most areas (except search which is really slow for some reason).

Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Agenda One (just released) is getting very favorable reviews.

Less complicated than the biggy PIM apps but more robust than the standard. Also has a nice, customizable week view.

http://www.developerone.com/agendaone/index.htm
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Here's another "lighter" PIM add-on for WM: http://www.birdsoft.biz/upmain.htm
    Agenda one is fantastic, much better the PI lite, which is bloated and slow.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
  6.    #6  
    AgendaOne looks great! Anyone compare it to the one linked by xdalaw?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    I haven't tried that one, but I looked at everything on their website and I think Agenda One stomps all over it.
    I'm trying Agenda One on my 6700, and it's very nice. I am so used to PI, though.

I have 15 days to figure this out...

Anyone else with a 6700 trying it?
    Only using it on a Treo. If you are trying Agenda One on a Treo 750v, I made an Agenda One theme to make the Business theme on the Treo. It's on the Developer One website now as Business Treo.
    Agenda One is the best I have found. really I just needed a good weekview & this can be customised to look a lot like Datebook. The only gripes I have are that there doesn't appear to be a wordwrap option or a full screen view.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    I downloaded this last night. Very very nice. Of course I just bought Pocket Informant Calendar a week ago. But I'm considering dumping it and getting Agenda One. PIC is more customizable and can show more views, but Agenda One works better one handed and shows "enough". Also much smaller size wise and seems a bit faster in most areas (except search which is really slow for some reason).
    Can you please describe the functionality of one-handed operation for scheduling appointments and scrolling from one day to the next in week view? This feature is woefully lacking in Pocket Informant.

Also, can I set appointments for 45 minute (or 15 minute) intervals as a default?
    Last edited by neill; 11/21/2006 at 10:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by neill View Post
    Can you please describe the functionality of one-handed operation for scheduling appointments and scrolling from one day to the next in week view? This feature is woefully lacking in Pocket Informant.

Also, can I set appointments for 45 minute (or 15 minute) intervals as a default?
    Easiest thing is to go to the website and try it for yourself.

However, you can configure it to either skip week by week or day by day in week view using the d-pad.

Scheduling is also pretty easy.

Menu + N will give you the new appointment screen.

All of the options are listed and you can configure them all with the d-pad.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    Only using it on a Treo. If you are trying Agenda One on a Treo 750v, I made an Agenda One theme to make the Business theme on the Treo. It's on the Developer One website now as Business Treo.
    Can I ask? is the option to make it the default calander working on your Treo? I did see from their website that there was a problem with this on some devices. I presume this is why it also doesn't link from the built in Today screen for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by paulpenny View Post
    Can I ask? is the option to make it the default calander working on your Treo? I did see from their website that there was a problem with this on some devices. I presume this is why it also doesn't link from the built in Today screen for me?
    It links fine for me from the Today screen. Maybe the registry settings don't easily "stick." Have you tried enabling/disabling this feature?

I'm very much enjoying the simplicity and one-handed use of this app-- it does approximate DateBk5. But I wish there were an hourly view, or that I could customize the default appointment intervals.

Is there some way to filter out Saturdays and Sundays from the Week view? I'll be using this for professional appointments, and never schedule anyone for the weekends. It's taking up valuable space on the Week view.
    Just a bump really to say that after a few weeks with Agenda One it works really well on my 750v.

They have thought through the input side of things very well. It is easy to do everything one handed without the stylus.

Far and away the best solution I have found.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Guys, how is Agenda One compared with SPB Diary? I've been using SPB for quite some time now and I dumped pocketbreeze for it.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I have a Treo 700w.
    I have used the Trial for Agenda One, Agenda Fusion and Pocket Informant.

On my 700w, PI and AF was just a tad slow for my taste.
    Agenda One on the other hand is FAST and best thing is you can use it one handed!

I also tried SPB Diary and PocketBreeze.
    Actually bought PocketBreeze, COntactBreeze, iLauncher and PocketWeather from SBSH.

Right now I am waiting for SBSH to upgrade PocketBreeze to have Agenda One integration.
    Agendus has a pending release for WM5...should have happened yesterday, but we are still waiting.

I will try that. (still looking for a good datebk6 replacement for WM5...nothing fits the bill yet...)
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I second that. Datebk 6 seems to be the best PIM program I've used so far. /Al
    snap! <^<< snap!
    I have agenda fusion but following the ratings given to agenda one I had a look. I prefer its simplicity but the thing that is stopping me change is that there seems to be no option to disable the exit button as in fusion. This means it wont minimise and needs a relaunch each time if you are not to have it on screen all the time. any ideas?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast