1.    #1  
    and OMG this thing is cool!!!!

I'm in Los Angeles which allegedly is not 3G yet on GSM network, but I'm consistently getting speeds of around 180-210 on the mobile speed test which is 3-6 times faster than I was getting with my 650.

I have NO idea what software to get or try....but I definitely need something to play around with that is similar to Chatter as far as push IMAP email and I am going to kill myself if I don't get something akin to Shortcut5 and KeyCaps650.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Who did you use to unlock it?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    IMEI-Check.

Worked fine!
    I've toyed alot with windows mobile before but never moved to it full time before. I personally believe in keeping things minimal but here's what I've gotten:

Sprite Backup or SPB Backup: Sprite is on the CD and free. Works great but interfers with morning alarms for me (it puts the device into a suspended mode after the backup). Others have said SPB Backup works fine and one quick test seemed to indicate it won't interfere with alarms.

SplashPhoto and SplashID. Must programs on Palm OS for me and almost as good on WM5.

pTravelAlarm. Alarm program that plays MP3s and suits my needs.

Pocket Informant Calendar. New version that is just the calendar part of PI. But I saw today a new Agenda One calendar program that I need to check out.

Missing Sync (I'm a Mac user).

TodayAgenda. Today plug-in that is free and more capable and customizable than the built-in one.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  5.    #5  
    TodayAgenda looks nice but for some reason the top line of the plug in on my Today screen garbles up....not sure why.
    I've seen if you have the option for the header (the little icon and date) enabled and the optional time option under it checked, it looks like the date and time overwrite each other. Maybe that is what you are seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    I've toyed alot with windows mobile before but never moved to it full time before. I personally believe in keeping things minimal but here's what I've gotten:

Sprite Backup or SPB Backup: Sprite is on the CD and free. Works great but interfers with morning alarms for me (it puts the device into a suspended mode after the backup). Others have said SPB Backup works fine and one quick test seemed to indicate it won't interfere with alarms.

SplashPhoto and SplashID. Must programs on Palm OS for me and almost as good on WM5.

pTravelAlarm. Alarm program that plays MP3s and suits my needs.

Pocket Informant Calendar. New version that is just the calendar part of PI. But I saw today a new Agenda One calendar program that I need to check out.

Missing Sync (I'm a Mac user).

TodayAgenda. Today plug-in that is free and more capable and customizable than the built-in one.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  7.    #7  
    Yeah, I turned off the header and that cleaned it up....I guess it was the date and time garbled together.