1.    #1  
    I have a 700wx, loaded with PA Full. Ever since I loaded PA (Phone Alarm) whenever I receive an incoming call the phone does not light up and show who is calling. Keyboard is off and screen is dark and off. It is dark. I can click the answer button and phone will answer.

I can not find a setting in Phone Alarm to set this... Is there a setting or am I stuck with de-installing it.

Interesting note. I ran the demo fine for the trial period. The problem started immediately after I purchased the license.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjmsport View Post
    I have a 700wx, loaded with PA Full. Ever since I loaded PA (Phone Alarm) whenever I receive an incoming call the phone does not light up and show who is calling. Keyboard is off and screen is dark and off. It is dark. I can click the answer button and phone will answer.

I can not find a setting in Phone Alarm to set this... Is there a setting or am I stuck with de-installing it.

Interesting note. I ran the demo fine for the trial period. The problem started immediately after I purchased the license.
    There is certainly an option for this:

Settings --> Profiles --> Blank Screen on Call (near the bottom)

You sure you don't have that checked?

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Yes, I found that setting and it is not checked.

The other thing I noticed was that the purchased version is a pt release higher than the trial release version that worked. Did anything change in that version ?

Thanks
    Tim
    Quote Originally Posted by tjmsport View Post
    Yes, I found that setting and it is not checked.

The other thing I noticed was that the purchased version is a pt release higher than the trial release version that worked. Did anything change in that version ?

Thanks
    Tim
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $they$ $are$ $all$ &$quot$;$trial$&$quot$; $versions$. $You$ $just$ $enter$ $in$ $your$ $code$ $to$ $register$, $there$ $is$ $no$ $specific$ &$quot$;$trial$ $version$&$quot$;.

Re: the 1.56.1 versus 1.56, no not in this regard.

You have something else going on with your device as I've never experienced any of these issue and I've been using PA for a long, long time.

Try uninstalling, then doing a reg clean using your MemMaid or SKtools (which I'm sure you have) then reinstall again.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  5.    #5  
    Thanks.

I know that the trial was the actual software less the key. But When I purchased the license there was a new version that I loaded. I now have 1.56.1 Build 80.

I will try uninstalling, cleaning and re-installing.

The only other 3rd party software I have loaded right now is Weatherpanel and todayagenda.

Will update you after I do some more investigating.

Thanks
    Tim