1.    #1  
    Hello all, i have a treo 750v flashed the rom to cingular but cant get the mms working. Can anyone help?
    hi
    i have the 750v with vodaphones rom installed on Cingular and have no issues with mms, sms or internet why did u switch to cingular rom?
  3.    #3  
    i switched to the cingular rom because with voda's rom the phone kept switching between roaming a nd cingulars network
  4.    #4  
    Recently purchased treo 750v for sale.....1 week old....hate wm5 going to get 680
    I understand your frustration with WM5 as its a pain changing from one OS to another. I urge you to give it longer than a week though to get use to the new OS.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I still like Palm OS much better, but I would agree that you give it longer.

To be honest, I have the unlocked Vodaphone 750v and I've left my MMS settings on auto. Its picked up from the SIM and works fine.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  7.    #7  
    I will see, compared to my mpx200 the experience i am having with wm5 is horrible. I do love the form factor of the 750 compared to my 650, i can live without the higher resolution screen, i enjoy the pocket excel and word but i need my picture mms.lol
    hopefully someone can help me out, I have the 750v unlocked, I am using it in japan. I am currently subscribed to softbank formerly known as vodaphone, as of right now the phone is working great except i can't download the mms messages from the server, it lets me know that there is a message but when I try to download it I get a error message. any help would be great!!
    mms server: http://mmsc.cingular.com

gateway: 66.209.11.32:80

email center #- 121