1.    #1  
    Am I the only one for whom number lock doesn't work in Excel?
    Same here man...weird.
    There seems to be a bug in Num Lock with Excel. It seems to unlock when the first digit is keyed. I find if I redo num lock on the 2nd digit (must also do on the 1st digit), then the Num Lock stays for the duration of the cell.
  4.    #4  
    I hadn't noticed that behavior on mine but perhaps I've just been to quick to resort to pressing the option key for every number
    I am not sure its a bug with Excel or with WM. Excel I turn numlock on and enter a number, it turns off cause it then jumps to the top data entry line. If you just click on the cell then click on the top data entry line, and then turn on numlock, it will remain on until you jump to the next cell. Pretty stupid!

I have another app that does the same thing. Numlock turns off when I move from 1 text box to another. It seems when ever something changes "focus" it resets. Quite annoying.

F
  6.    #6  
    Thanks Remilk that worked for me.
    I would like number lock to stay on until turned off despite changing cells. I use pocket excel to tally my shopping spend at Sainsburys so that I know when I've reached a certain amount to use a voucher. Example spend 60 and get 5 off. So I want to add just numbers down a column and it is a pain turning number lock back on every item.

Has anyone found a way round this?
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    How about using the on screen keyboard? That let me go between cells and input numbers.
    Hmm that requires both hands which is not practical while pushing a trolley about. I am still hoping there's use for the keyboard. It's sad that the Treo has a qwerty that doesn't work properly.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    Hmm that requires both hands which is not practical while pushing a trolley about. I am still hoping there's use for the keyboard. It's sad that the Treo has a qwerty that doesn't work properly.
    I would blame wm, not Palm.

Palm can only do so much with the OS provided