3 5.66%
  • never tried it and don't care too.

3 5.66%
  • i don't like you and don't like polls

1 1.89%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I personally like the mute switch in conjunction with PA. That way I only need two alarm profiles, Home and Night. When I'm at work, I use Home (so I get all the alerts, but throw on the mute switch so they will only be vibrate and not sound. At night, I leave the mute switch off so it will ring if a call comes in, but have all other alarms turned off so I won't wake up from an email. If I'm at the movies I can switch to night so no other alarms will go off except a call, but can throw the mute switch on to stop calls from making sound. It's really pretty nice once I got it figured out.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
  2. dwg
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    It's a lot of variables to play with.
    I like the way you put that.

It isn't that the mute switch doesn't work with the app, it's effect may just be counterintuitive to me.

One thing I like about my 650 is that many of the palm apps discussed on this site were written specifically for the Treo. Things like a hardware mute button were specifically considered by the developer.

Of course, that is only one thing. I am definitely a WM convert, just new to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwg View Post
    I like the way you put that.

It isn't that the mute switch doesn't work with the app, it's effect may just be counterintuitive to me.

One thing I like about my 650 is that many of the palm apps discussed on this site were written specifically for the Treo. Things like a hardware mute button were specifically considered by the developer.

Of course, that is only one thing. I am definitely a WM convert, just new to it.
    Indeed. I assure you, Bruce at Pocketmax wishes he could just write apps for one device! In fact, I'd venture to say all developers prefer that. But since there are now over 100 WM5 devices world wide, they have to accommodate.

OTHO, WM5 software development is much more exciting and individuals can actually tweak, hack and write programs for it.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234