Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This guy lets anyone who wants to access his:

http://www.stevecrow.net/slingbox/
    great find. go get em boys.
    hey I checked the link and it seems to be blank. hey akijikan,

the link is good, but just a blank page. what gives. I was going to refer people from the other thread about sharing slingbox to here if it worked.

let us know.

cody
    Link works for me.
    tried it on may treowx and nothing. if it works on the pc then i'll post it.
    yeah it works on the pc...not my treo though. weird.
  7.    #7  
    I hadn't tried it on my treo since I don't have the mobile software...sorry all
    no need to be sorry...its just weird.
    no I think the sling will work on the treo if u have slingplayermobile. I was saying that the link u gave didn't work on the treo. sprintjunkie said it works on the pc just not the ppc. I guess it just not a ppc friendly site. nothing really to do with the slingbox or media. just the link.

thanks though, cody
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Hey folks, now that I figured out where all my Slingbox traffic is coming from all of a sudden... hello! Yep, that's my Slingbox.

If you have SlingPlayer Mobile I'm assuming you can just plug in the direct address to the Slingbox. That would be slingboxen.stevecrow.net:5001

I think I'm going to need another Slingbox. And maybe another DSL line to go with it. People have been blowing up my Slingbox!

That's okay though, that's part of the reason why it's there. You guys enjoy.

EDIT: Please take a moment to read the rules at http://www.stevecrow.net/slingbox. I just got a nasty e-mail from someone because I kicked them off to watch my own television....
    this has to be one of the most useful personal websites I've ever seen, heck the slingbox company should pay your sat bill just because you are helping show off the system in operation
    garinballbarin
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KG4PEQ View Post
    Hey folks, now that I figured out where all my Slingbox traffic is coming from all of a sudden... hello! Yep, that's my Slingbox.

If you have SlingPlayer Mobile I'm assuming you can just plug in the direct address to the Slingbox. That would be slingboxen.stevecrow.net:5001

I think I'm going to need another Slingbox. And maybe another DSL line to go with it. People have been blowing up my Slingbox!

That's okay though, that's part of the reason why it's there. You guys enjoy.

EDIT: Please take a moment to read the rules at http://www.stevecrow.net/slingbox. I just got a nasty e-mail from someone because I kicked them off to watch my own television....
    wow u just joined this forum? welcome man..

how did you know it was posted here since you are a new member..?

btw thanks for sharing ur box
    cant seem to get it to work on my treo. any help?
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by aznspiki View Post
    wow u just joined this forum? welcome man..

how did you know it was posted here since you are a new member..?

btw thanks for sharing ur box
    he just had to look at the referrals for his slingbox page, and see that they were comiong from my link in this thread.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akijikan View Post
    he just had to look at the referrals for his slingbox page, and see that they were comiong from my link in this thread.
    what?? i don't understand ...what referrals are you talking about?

you mean... he can see which website we came from after we clicked his website address that posted here?
    Last edited by aznspiki; 11/12/2006 at 06:37 AM.
  16.    #16  
    Yes. That's true for most websites.
    KG4PEQ, Thank you very much for allowing this. I am going to go out and purchase a slingbox, since it works sooo great.

For others, is there a real WM 5 client, IE one with the softkeys defined; one that has the WM5 interface? I downloaded the supposed WM5 version, but it appears to be a wm 2003 version.

Anyway, thabks again KG4PEQ. And 73's.
    N4BIL
    bit_bucket
    100 people in two hours is noticeable. the stream was probley pretty choppy. the he looked where thay were all coming from. lol this is funny. good job guys and congratulations on find a sling, cody
    Quote Originally Posted by bit_bucket View Post
    KG4PEQ, Thank you very much for allowing this. I am going to go out and purchase a slingbox, since it works sooo great.

For others, is there a real WM 5 client, IE one with the softkeys defined; one that has the WM5 interface? I downloaded the supposed WM5 version, but it appears to be a wm 2003 version.

Anyway, thabks again KG4PEQ. And 73's.
    N4BIL
    There is a 2003 and a wm5 version. Looks like you picked the wrong one.

http://us.slingmedia.com/object/KB-005111.html?page=2
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    100 people in two hours is noticeable. the stream was probley pretty choppy. the he looked where thay were all coming from. lol this is funny. good job guys and congratulations on find a sling, cody
    Only one person can stream at a time so there should be no difference in quality.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast