Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I was placing a phone call the other day with my new 750v and the phone beeped. I looked at the screen and noticed that it was checking my pop3 account. I saw an icon near the battery meter and clock that looked like a stopwatch icon. I clicked on it and it brought up a choice of analog or digital. Any know what this is associated with? Of note, I also have PocketPlus installed. I looked at the 750v manual and it did not show the icon.
    You have the option to display your clock as digital or analog format. This is built into WM5.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Yes, sounds like you set your clock display to analog instead of the default digital.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I accidentally chged my clock on my 750 WM5 to display as a utterly useless analog variety.. I cant figure how to change it back to digital... anyone know how this is accomplished?
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rycck View Post
    I accidentally chged my clock on my 750 WM5 to display as a utterly useless analog variety.. I cant figure how to change it back to digital... anyone know how this is accomplished?
    Tap and hold on the clock and the analog/digital menu will pop up.
    The first time I changed that I thought I had switched the Phone band from digital to analog! I couldn't figure out why I was getting better reception...
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)