1.    #1  
    Just a quick question for those of you who know....I recently dealt with Palm on a repair on my 700wx (ultra slow, locking up, dropping calls, phantom voicemails, calling numbers on its own, etc...all of this after numerous hard resets) Anyways I got an email regarding my replacement and it is being sent from a company called Celesta...I understand that this is a refurbished, so what exactly do they do when they remanufacture them? Do they just hard reset them and throw 'em into a box or do they reload the OS? Just curious....
    Quote Originally Posted by thujaplicata View Post
    Just a quick question for those of you who know....I recently dealt with Palm on a repair on my 700wx (ultra slow, locking up, dropping calls, phantom voicemails, calling numbers on its own, etc...all of this after numerous hard resets) Anyways I got an email regarding my replacement and it is being sent from a company called Celesta...I understand that this is a refurbished, so what exactly do they do when they remanufacture them? Do they just hard reset them and throw 'em into a box or do they reload the OS? Just curious....
    I cannot say with any confidence. However, I got a re-furbished 650 when the headset connector died. It was like new.