1.    #1  
    I'm not sure whether this is a Wisbar Advance 2/Wisbar Advance Desktop issue, but my Call in Progress screen no longer displays the phone number of the incoming or outgoing call. The contact's name (or Unknown Caller) will be displayed, but the area where the phone # is usually displayed is blank. I currently have WA2/WAD installed with the Vista theme. I've tried loading different themes but nothing seems to work. Any ideas on what could cause this behavior?

TIA
    Do not think you are being ignored, I have had this problem before, except the number was in a different font. FOr the life of me I cannot remember which program caused it though. Give us a list of programs you have installed, and in the meantime uninstall wisbar (check the thread about it, its not a simple process) and see if it works
  3.    #3  
    The different font has me thinking b/c the area where the number is supposed to be isn't completely blank. It looks like 2-4 dots appear in that area, but nothing legible.

Aside from WA2/WAD, I have Agile Messenger, Dictionary Editor, Resco Explorer, Minimo, Opera, TomTom Nav 5, TRE(registry editor) & Soft Reset installed.
    Try uninstalling wisbar, with advice from here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...install+wisbar

then soft reset, and see if the problem remains.

No one else remembers the "block" font on the phone # during a call?
  5.    #5  
    I'll give that a shot and let you know how it goes.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    No one else remembers the "block" font on the phone # during a call?
    Sure I remember. That was WeatherPanel causing problems with the fonts. Is that installed?

Greg
  7.    #7  
    No, I don't have WeatherPanel installed.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BluLytNin View Post
    No, I don't have WeatherPanel installed.
    It might help you anyway knowing what happened. When I installed WeatherPanel, 2 fonts were installed in a WeatherPanel folder. These fonts were causing the CIP to have some block fonts. It looked like this

I would look through the folders of your installed programs on your phone for any fonts (ttf) and try renaming the extension to something else and see if that fixes your problem.

Greg