1.    #1  
    I want to activate EVDO on my local operator using Treo 700. The only matter is I dun have the PRL for EVDO. Can anyone email me a PRL that EVDO proven? (Also mention what SID) I want to create a PRL that support local operator's EVDO.
    Here's a link for ya. Just scroll down to the sprint section and click on the PRL, it's a zip file. Cheers.

http://kb.pcsintel.com/index.php?tit...Tracker#Sprint
    how ya going to load this? ##prl# doesnt work on the treos.
  4.    #4  
    @lbsigman
    thanx man, now it's time to learn how to compose a new PRL for the operators in my country.

@codyppc
    using serial data cable
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alexyip View Post
    @lbsigman
    thanx man, now it's time to learn how to compose a new PRL for the operators in my country.

@codyppc
    using serial data cable
    Could you give a little more insight on this serial data cable and the steps involved on loading the PRL and having the device take/use the file? This could help a lot of Sprint users on these forums.
  6.    #6  
    Simply build an USB to Serial cable, in my case I bought it @ a terrifying price, $100 but it's OK w/ me. No one can change PRL as they like w/o this cable so, if there's someone in my country want to upgrade/unlock treos I'll have to charge them for some bucks.

To build a serial cable, follow instruction from shadowmite.com but unfortunately mine is not the future dial one and I really don't know how that guy selling me this cable built it.

To upload a PRL, find yourself a QPST, it works eventhough there are warning dialog boxes, just don't mind and don't click anything till the upload finished.
  7.    #7  
    This is my USB to Serial cable, not even similiar to the one on shadowmite.com, is it? It works OK to programming Treo 650 and 700, can sync to PC as well but slower than direct USB.

Sorry, bad pic, don't have a digicam rightnow