1.    #1  
    Hi,

What is the best screen protector and how often do u change it.

Thanks.

Saadi
    I don't know if it's "the best," as I haven't used any others. But I'm using a Boxwave anti-glare and think it's great. I had one on my 600, which I moved to my 650. After several years, I never had to change it. It's one tough piece of plastic. I just cleaned it once in a while with some eyeglass cleaner from WalMart, or Sears, or some place like that.

When I got my 700P a few weeks ago I treated myself to a new BoxWave protector, but the old one was still in pretty reasonable shape.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I like the Martin Fields. They are expensive, but work really well. I had one on my 700p for several months with no problems prior to selling it. I have a new one on my 700wx and its working great as well.

I tried out the boxwave, but I had issues with the corner lifting up.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    I like the Martin Fields. They are expensive, but work really well. I had one on my 700p for several months with no problems prior to selling it. I have a new one on my 700wx and its working great as well.

I tried out the boxwave, but I had issues with the corner lifting up.
    ditto on that. i'm also using martin fields and have to say that it's well worth the money.
    Boxwave crystal clear. Never changed it after installation. The one on my Treo 650 went 18 months before I sold the Treo.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by foodcoma View Post
    ditto on that. i'm also using martin fields and have to say that it's well worth the money.
    I triple ditto (can I say that? ) on the MartinFields. Here is a direct link for those who are ready to buy.

It's a PITA to apply but SOOO worth it. You will never know it is even there since it looks exactly like the original screen without degrading the view or feel.
    -Proud Treo 750V (UMTS), 700WX (EVDO) and PPC-6700 (EVDO) owner on the go...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
    Boxwave Crystal now, Anti-Glare before that.
    They last a long, long time.

Stay away from the kinds that slip under the screen edge, Stuff can get under them, and scratch your screen.
    Just call me Berd.
    I go with Martin Fields also. The screen still looks brighter and they are easier to deal with than Boxwave. I tried to take off a Boxwave, it was a PITA.

The full line up of Martin Fields' products are here:

www.overlayplus.com
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I used a Martin Fields on my 600 which definitely gave the best picture quality. I found it a nightmare to remove though so I bought some of the Piel Frama protectors. It's noticable that its fitted, but it has a small tab on it that allows you to remove it easily. You get about 6 protectors in a pack with some screen cleaner, and a leather wipe for the screen.
    Lift up and off any Martin Fields with Scotch tape. Works every time for me!

How clear are the Piel Frama? I like their cases, I can order some along with a new case!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I find that they are clear enough, definitely not as clear/sharp as a Martin Field's item though. And possibly not as easy to apply. They last well though.
    BoxWaves are very easy to apply. Remove the bottom layer, use the tab on the top layer to position. Once positioned, place it on the screen, then remove the tap layer using the tab attached to it. This 3 layer feature makes the BoxWaves VERY easy to install and keeps the actual protector clean and free of debris / contaminants. They're easy to take off as well. Just loop a piece of packing tape and press it on the protector. Then lift it up.
    I had trouble even with tape trying to remove a Boxwave on my 650. Plus I noticed a difference in clarity. I've since decided only to use Martin Field's. I need my clarity so I guess Piel's are out too.

I've tried all the major brands like Boxwave, Write shield, Brando, G2, Nushield, WriteRight etc etc etc .. However, I notice that Jazz, Screenpatronus & Clarivue (eBay) are of equal or higher quality and much cheaper. I'm using the Jazz on my 750v right now.